Sunday, February 21, 2016

My Wish

My wish...is that people would stop lying.
My wish...is that people who could not be a real support would not promise someone grieving that they could.
My wish...is to stop having strangers enter my life only to leave.
My wish...is to stop being the recipient of false promises.
My wish...is that I could avoid the pain of abandonment, over and over.


Maybe, if that happens, then I could trust people again.
Maybe, if that happens, I could stop being angry with so many people.
Maybe, if that happens, I could stop waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Maybe, if that happens, I could stop feeling like something is wrong with me, that I'm diseased.
Maybe, if that happens, I could stop feeling like I only had value to my Sweetheart.
Maybe, if that happens, I could find some of the nice pieces of myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment