Monday, June 15, 2015

Thanks Life - version 5 months

I have been anxious about the entire past week. It was about as bad as I was anticipating.

Got post-insurance Seton & EMS bills this week. Thanks Life.

I had to call Texas Department of Insurance and report that the car no longer carried insurance because the owner was deceased. Thanks Life.

Going through things in the closet I found the note I wrote Ryan where I put "I <3 You" and tucked it inside a pizza box. I didn't want to write "love" because I thought I was being cute and he'd look up at me when he opened the pizza and I could then tell him "I love you" and use that word for the first time (he'd told me he loved me about 2 weeks previously). Well, when it happened he was just a little confused - he thought Papa Johns employees had tucked the note in there... Not exactly a plan carried out as I thought. But I kept the note. Thanks Life.

The only photos I hadn't hung was a frame that said "Love Makes a House a Home". It had our photos but I was saving it to hang - saw that Wednesday as I was packing. Thanks Life.

Ryan and I binged-watched 3 seasons of Suits. Amazon Prime just came out with the 4th season. I binged watched just so I didn't have to be reminded for days that he wasn't there to watch with me. Spoiler Alert: Mike proposes to Rachel in the finale. Thanks Life.

Mowing at home + only getting partway through the kitchen took forever. Doing this by myself is much more than I anticipated and I'm supposed to be moving in 2 weeks. Thanks Life.

Saturday was 5 months. And I got silent treatment again when I reached out that night. Thanks Life.

I hadn't eaten much in 2 days. Well, tummy cramps and multiple runs to the bathroom yesterday and an upset stomach most of the day and today. Thanks Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment